Assam Power Distribution Company Limited was founded on 23rd October 2009. The company is completely owned by the Government of Assam. It has released the notification for the APDCL Recruitment 2018. There are vacancies for the post of Sahayak, Officer cum Field Assistant, AAO, and others. This is a great opportunity for the ones who want to make their career in this field. Government Jobs are known to be more secure. Here, the article covers the details like eligibility criteria, age limit, and more. You must apply before the APDCL vacancy closes.
APDCL Recruitment 2018
APDCL Officer cum Field Assistant Examination is going to be conducted soon. To be able to give the exam you must fill the application form online. The candidates who want this job must grab the opportunity as soon as possible.
|Name of the Organization||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Title of the Post||AAO, Sahayak, and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||1957|
|Employment Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply for the Post||18th August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply for the Post||12th September 2018|
|Exam Date||Will be updated later|
|APDCL Admit Card||Released 10 days prior to the exam|
|Result||Will be updated later|
See More: Delhi Govt Recruitment 2018
APDCL Recruitment Vacancy 2018
|Post||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Officer cum Field Assistant||1000|
|Light Vehicle Driver||25|
|Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)||60|
Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment
The Assam Authority is inviting candidates to apply for the APDCL AAO Recruitment 2018. You can apply for the post via online mode. Do check the eligibility criteria as it acts as the main scanner for you. This way you can apply for only the right opportunities.
- Sahayak: HSLC or its equivalent. Along with it, you must clear ITI in one of the trades i.e. Electrician/Welder/Fitter/Machinist/Wireman.
- Officer cum Field Assistant: HSLC or its equivalent.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s Degree or B.Com with minimum 55% marks. Arts or Science Graduate with Statistics or Mathematics as the main subject. Another option is the Statistics or Mathematics Honors (B.Sc./BA).
- Light Vehicle Driver: HSLC or its equivalent from Govt recognized university. The candidate must possess a 2-year professional driving license.
The age should lie in the limit. It should be neither more not less than it.
- Sahayak & Officer cum Field Assistant: 18 years to 44 years.
- Light Vehicle Driver: 18 years to 44 years.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 21 years to 44 years.
Also, check: TASMAC Recruitment 2018
www.apdcl.gov.in: Selection Process, Fee, and Pay Scale
For the selection of candidates, the APDCL is going to conduct the written examination. After clearing the exam the candidate will be eligible to work at the desired post. To get the more interesting information you can read the official notification.
The candidates belonging to the OBC/General/MOBC category need to pay Rs.500. However, for the ST and SC candidates, the amount is much less. It is Rs. 250.
- Sahayak: Rs. 12400 to Rs. 47400. The grade pay amount is Rs. 4500.
- Officer cum Field Assistant: Rs. 16800 to Rs. 60500. The grade pay amount is Rs. 5800.
- Light Vehicle Driver: Rs.12400 to Rs.47400. The grade pay is Rs. 5500.
- Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO): Rs. 16800 to Rs.60500 with grade pay of Rs.8700.
Thus, the candidate is going to get multiple benefits with this job. In case of queries you can visit their site.
APDCL Apply Online
In order to apply, for the job follow these steps:
- First, log on to the APDCL’s official website i.e. www.apdcl.gov.in.
- Second, look for the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited’s official notification.
- Once this is done you can tap on the “Apply Now” link.
- Next, fill in the APDCL application form. Not to mention that the details must match the original documents.
- Finally, submit the online APDCL Recruitment Application Form.
Official site: www.apdcl.gov.in
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free