The notification for the job in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is out. All the eligible candidates must apply for the job. The official BHEL Recruitment 2018 notification states that there is a vacancy for 197 posts. Candidates who are willing to work as an apprentice must fill the form as soon as possible. We are here to update the aspirants with the BHEL Haridwar notification. You can check important information like age limit, admit card, and result on this page. For more information on BHEL jobs 2018 visit the site www.bhelhwr.co.in.
BHEL Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are applying for the job must check the complete information. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is a power plant equipment manufacturing company. It is one of the largest manufacturing companies of India. All the candidates must fill their application form online. The submission of the form should be on or before the last date.
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2018: Details
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||197|
|Title of the Post||Apprentice|
|Date of Advertisement Release||18th July 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply for the Job||18th July 2018|
|Last Date for submission of form||5th August 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Tentative Date of Interview||18th-22nd September 2018|
|Date of Result Declaration||26th September 2018|
|Date of Joining||4th or 5th October 2018|
Also, check: NIACL Recruitment 2018
BHEL Vacancy 2018
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Fridge and Heat Treatment||04|
BHEL Notification 2018: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should pass the high school education. Another qualification requirement is the ITI degree. For applying for the apprentice post the candidate must have done ITI in the relatable field. Both ITI and high school education must be from a recognized university. Applicants must pass the exam between the year 2015 and 2017.
There are lower and upper age criteria set for applying for the post of Apprentice. The lower age limit is 18 years while the upper age limit is 27 years. In case you belong to a reserved category you must check the official notification. Whenever you apply for a post it is important to check the age limit.
See More: Indian Army Recruitment 2018
BHEL Apprentice 2018: Selection Process
The first level of selection would be through merit list. Hence, you will have to wait for the list to be out. After that, the second level is the interview. Once you clear the interview you will get the job.
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2018: Application Fees and Salary
Check the details of the application fees and salary for the Apprentice post on the official site.
BHEL Apply Online for Apprentice Post
- Firstly, visit the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited’s official site. The site is www.bhelhwr.co.in.
- Second, look for the BHEL notification for the year 2018.
- Third, click on the link and read all the details carefully. Prior to applying for the job, this is a very important step.
- Next, check the age limit, educational qualifications, and eligibility criteria. If you are eligible then proceed with the next step.
- On the site itself, you will find the link to apply online. You must click on the link.
- After clicking on the link, the application form will open.
- Now, upload the mandatory documents.
- In the end, you will have to make the payment for the application.
- After payment, take a print out of the form.
- You will have to send it to the official address. All the copies of the documents and form must be self-attested.
Official site: www.bhelhwr.co.in
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free