Good news for all those who are looking for State Government Jobs. The Panchayati Raj Department has released the notification for Bihar Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2018. There is a vacancy for the Technical Assistant and Accountant cum ITI (Lekhpal). According to the notification, there is a vacancy for 4192 posts. In order to apply for these posts, you need to fill the application form. For details on the Bihar PRD eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, and more go through the article.
Bihar PRD Notification 2018
The Bihar PRD Assistant Application Form will be available from 16th August 2018. The final date for submission of the form is yet to be announced. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria must apply for the post as soon as possible.
|Title of the Organization||Panchayati Raj Department Bihar|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Total Number of Vacancies||4192|
|Posts||Technical Assistant and Accountant-cum-IT Assistant|
|Location of Job||Bihar|
|Starting Date to Apply for the Job||16th August 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of Form||Will be updated soon|
|Bihar Panchayati Raj Admit Card||Will be updated soon|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
See More: NIACL Recruitment 2018
Bihar Panchayati Raj Vacancy 2018
|Lekhpal (Accountant cum IT Assistant)||2096|
PRDBihar Recruitment 2018
Technical Assistant: For this post, the candidate must have a Diploma in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized institution.
Lekhpal Accountant cum IT Assistant: For this post, the candidate must possess the B.com degree. Also, the education should be from a recognized university.
- Unreserved (Female): 40 Years
- ST/SC (Male & Female): 42 Years
- Unreserved (Male):37 Years
- EBC/OBC (Male & Female): 40 Years
Bihar Panchayati Raj Recruitment Notification 2018
For the selection of the candidates, the Bihar Panchayati Raj is going to conduct the examination. There will be three round of tests. They are the written exam, skill or proficiency test, and interview. You will have to clear the former round to reach the later round. Thus, after clearing all the rounds you will get the job at the mentioned post.
If applicable then the application fee will be as per government rules.
The candidates who will pass the recruitment process will be offered a salary package. For the Technical Assistant, it is Rs. 27,000 per month. The Lekhpal’s grade pay will be Rs. 20,000 per month.
Also, check: TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2018
Bihar Panchayati Raj Application Form
- First, the candidates need to open the Bihar Panchayati Raj’s official site i.e. www.biharprd.bih.nic.in.
- Second, look for the PRD Bihar Assistant Recruitment Advertisement. Click on the advertisement.
- In case, the notification is not visible to you then check the careers section. It consists of all the latest job recruitment.
- After opening the advertisement read all the details carefully. This is the most important step. Candidates usually skip this step. This will help you understand the job requirement better.
- Click on the Bihar Panchayati Raj Apply Online option. An application form will open. Fill in your details like name, educational qualification, and more.
- Finally, upload the copies of your documents and photo.
- In the end, recheck the details and submit the form. This opportunity won’t last for long so apply now.
Official site: www.biharprd.bih.nic.in
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free