Delhi Police Department has released the notification for its latest recruitment drive. According to the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification, there are vacancies for multiple posts. These are for the post of Sub Inspector, Constable, Executive, Stenographer, and others. If you want to apply for these posts then you will have to submit the form online. There are 53165 constable vacancies so you stand a huge chance to work in this department. The details of the job like eligibility criteria, age limit, admit card, and the other is mentioned in the article.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment
Candidates must fill the Delhi Police Constable Application Form. Only the candidates who are skilled enough and fit in the requirements must apply for the job. The details of this recruitment are mentioned in the table given below:
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police Department|
|Post||Sub Inspector, Stenographer, Executive, Constable, Head Constable, etc.|
|Total Number of Posts||53165|
|Application Process||Application Form|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Initial Date to Fill The Application Form||Will be Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Fill the Form||Will be Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Delhi Police Constable Admit Card||Updated Soon|
See More: Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2018
|Constable (Executive) Male||39903|
|Constable (Executive) Female||4904|
|Women Sub Inspector (Executive)||535|
|Head Constable (Store Desk)||30|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) Male||6422|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||1291|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||80|
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
The organization will only recruit the eligible candidates for the Delhi Police SI Recruitment 2018. Those candidates who want more information can read the details here.
- Constable (Executive) Male: Must pass the senior secondary (12th) class. Valid driving license (LMV)
- Constable (Executive) Female: Must pass 12th
- Women Sub Inspector (Executive): Must pass Bachelor’s degree.
- Head Constable (Store clerk): Education till 10+2, good speed in typing, working knowledge of Office Procedure and Account.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) Male: Bachelor’s Degree with valid Driving License(LMV).
- Head Constable (Ministerial): Education till 12th Speed in typing should be 30 WPM for English while for Hindi it should be 25 WPM.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): Must pass graduation and working knowledge of office procedure and account. Good typing speed.
Also, check: Puducherry Police Recruitment 2018
|Position||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Constable (Executive) Male||18 years||24 years|
|Constable (Executive) Female||18 years||25 years|
|Women Sub Inspector (Executive)||20 years||25 years|
|Head Constable (Store clerk)||18 years||25 years|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) Male||20 years||25 years|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||20 years||27 years|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||18 years||25 years|
However, the candidates of SC/ST categories can check the relaxation details on the official notification.
Delhi Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018: Selection Process and Pay Scale
Candidates selection will depend on the written exam and personal interview. In case, you are interested in knowing more about it then you can visit their official website.
|Constable Male||Rs.21700 to Rs.69100|
|Head Constable||Rs.25500 to Rs.81100|
|Sub Inspector Male||Rs.35400 to Rs.112400|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||Rs.35400 to Rs.112400|
Delhi Police Department SI: Apply Online
- In order to apply for the job you need to visit their official site i.e. www.delhipolice.nic.in.
- Then Download the Delhi Police Steno Application Form.
- Once the download is finished you must fill the form for Delhi Police Stenographer Recruitment 2018.
- After that, upload the necessary documents and images.
- If required make the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the Delhi Police Constable form. Since the form is available for the limited time so you must fill the form before the last date. For further details, visit their site.
Official site: www.delhipolice.nic.in
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free