When it comes to employment and high salary package the Airline industry has huge potential. According to the report about the recruitment in the year 2015-16, there was huge salary package offered to the candidates. They were offered an amount as high as Rs. 1.75 lacs per month. Now, considering the amount of package you need to work really hard to get this type of Airline industry job. Interested candidates need to prepare really well for the job as this could be the best opportunity for you.
Making a career in the Airline industry has become a bit easy for the aspirants. There are a number of institutes that offer training to the candidates. In most cases, the candidates enroll in a training program for Cabin crew or Air hostess. You should have the appropriate knowledge regarding the job before you plan to apply for any of the posts. It’s always best if you take counseling so that you get to know what’s best for you.
Most of you might be aware of the Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess training (Fly High). It is one of the best institutes that is known for providing training for becoming an Air Hostess. Here, we have gathered information related to the institute so that you get to know what is it all about. The institute claims to the world’s number one air hostess training institute. Another important fact about it is that it offers to counsel that too free of cost.
Also, check: Paytm Recruitment 2018
- The institute offers accredited courses. The ICM, the UK is responsible for accrediting them. It is a leading awarding body that grants these institutes qualification.
- Highest monthly salary package offered to the students in the year 2015-16 was Ra. 1.75 lacs.
- Partnered with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- Candidates will get the opportunity to familiarize with the Airport ground handling and In-flight services.
See More: MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018
Recognition and Awards
- The institute received the Gold Award in the year 2016 and 2017. This award was given for being the “Best Higher Vocational Institute for Skill Development.
- Limca Book of Records has featured it repeatedly for the highest number of cabin crew placements.
- It has made a history by receiving the “Best Air Hostess Training Institute Award” 7 times. This occurred 7 times in a row i.e. from 2011 to 2017.