The notification for the latest recruitment by the Defence Ministry of India is out. According to the Indian Army Recruitment 2018, there is a vacancy for 191 posts. This is a great opportunity for all those who want to serve the nation. If you think you are eligible and capable for the post then you must apply for the job. You can pursue a respected career path by placement in the highly esteemed department. All the candidates applying for the Indian Army Job 2018 must submit the form before the last date. You can also check the official notification on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018
|Organization||Defence Ministry of India|
|Category of Job||Defence|
|Post||Short Service Commission (Tech)|
|Number of Vacancies||191|
|Start Date to Apply for the Job||09-07-18|
|Last Date to Apply for the Job||12-08-18|
|Last Date to Apply (For Widow)||30-09-18|
|Date of Examination||Updated Soon|
|Final Result Date||Updated Soon|
Also, check: BSF Recruitment 2018
Indian Army Vacancy 2018
Stream-wise distribution of vacancy
|Streams||Vacancy (Men)||Vacancy (Women)|
|Electrical & Electronics/Electrical||22||02|
|Opto Electronics/Micro Electronics & Microwave/Electronics/Fibre Electronics||11||Nil|
|Computer Science and Engineering/M.Sc. Computer Science/ Information Technology/Computer Technology||31||03|
|Building Construction Technology/ Architecture||04||Nil|
|Telecommunication/ Satellite Communication/ Electronics and Telecom/ Electronics and Communication||28||02|
For Defence Personnel’s Widows
|Entry||No. of Vacancy|
|SSC(W) (Non-Technical) (Non-UPSC)||01|
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed the Engineering degree in their respective field.
- Candidates who are awaiting results of their final year engineering degree course.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years while the maximum should be 27 years. There is a relaxation in the upper age limit for the widow. For the widow, the upper age limit should be 35 years.
See More: NIACL Recruitment 2018
Indian Army Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the cut off percentage for their respective streams. After shortlisting the candidate a confirmation mail will be sent to them via email. In the mail, the Selection Centre for the candidate will be specified. After this, the candidate will have to log in to the website and select a particular date for SSB. The candidate will have to pass two stages for their selection. Those who clear the SSB Stage I will be eligible to appear for Stage II. In the end, the candidates will receive the joining letter based on the number of vacancies, eligibility, and merit.
Indian Army Application Fees and Salary
For details regarding the fees and salary, you must check the official site. In case of doubt always check the official notification.
Indian Army Apply Online 2018
In order to apply for the SSC (Tech) job, follow these steps.
- First, visit the official website of Indian army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Second, you must click on the link “Officer Entry Appln/Login”.
- Next, click on the “Registration” option.
- Fill the application form after reading all the instructions carefully.
- After successful registration, you must click on “Apply Online”.
- The “Officers Selection-Eligibility” would open. Click on the apply link. This would open the “Application Form”.
- Now, you must click on the “Continue” button. Fill all the details in the required fields.
- Before switching to another segment you must click on the “save and continue” button. After the completion of the last segment, you can see a preview of the details i.e. summary.
- Finally, the candidates must submit the form.
- Afterward, you must take out two copies of the form. The copies must be taken 30 minutes after the final submission of the application.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free