Mindtree is a company that was found in the year 1999. There are more than 17000 employees of the company that works across the world. The company is known for delivering digital transformation through various technological services. It uses a collaborative and agile approach to create a customized solution for the clients. Its co-headquarters exist in Bangalore and New Jersey. Its services include digital transformation, EAI, cloud computing, e-commerce, mobile applications, and data analytics. This is a great opportunity for all those who want to make the career. You must apply for the Mindtree Recruitment 2018.
Mindtree Recruitment 2018 Details
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
Also, check: BHEL Recruitment 2018
Mindtree Recruitment for Freshers 2018
The candidate must have completed BE/B.tech in EEE, ECE, EE, IT, E&I, CS, IS or MCA. The score in these subjects should be 60% throughout.
Details of Role
- Responsible for acknowledgment of tickets and monitoring the queues.
- Should be able to work in a 24/7 environment that includes rotational shifts.
- Ability to take decisions quickly.
- Must have knowledge of basic application support.
- Troubleshooting server issues, server monitoring, service desk, network issues and server monitoring.
- Client handling and incident management skills.
- Assignment of tickets to the next level of engineers.
- Ready to work at any Mindtree location as per the requirement.
- Ability to tackle the issue and come up with the solution with swiftness.
- Must be flexible to work for extended hours.
- Should be able to work independently.
Technical Skill Requirement
- Understanding of the basic terms of IT like IP address, CPU, memory, network, server, etc.
- Experience of working in infrastructure monitoring. This will be an added advantage.
See More: DSSSB Recruitment 2018
Mindtree Training Details
The training period for the selected candidates would be of 8 weeks. You will have to clear all the assessments during the training period successfully. The candidates will be given training on the below-mentioned technologies:
- My SQL and MS SQL
- Linux and Windows
- ITIL (Basic Concepts)
Mindtree Recruitment Process
- Online Assessment and Essay Writing
- Only the candidates who clear the above assessment will be called for interview.
Salary & Agreement
The salary package would be 2.75 lakh per annum. During the training period, the candidates will receive Rs. 21,000 as a stipend. The service agreement will be for 2 years.
How to Apply
You must visit the official site of Mindtree to know about the application process.
Official site: www.mindtree.com
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free