There is good news for those who are looking for a job in the Police department. Odisha Police State Selection Board has announced one of the biggest recruitment of this year. The OPSSB recruitment 2018 notification states that there are 3743 vacancies for the post of Constables and Civil Constables. Freshers who are looking for a secure job option must apply for this job. We have listed all the information regarding the job like vacancy, admit card, salary, application process, and much more. You must apply for the job before 26th July 2018. For more information, you can also check their website at www.opssb.nic.in.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Police State Selection Board|
|Number of Vacancies||3743|
|The release of Advertisement||14-06-18|
|Start Date to Apply for the Job||16-06-18|
|Last Date to Apply for the Job||26-07-18|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Final Result Date||Updated Soon|
Also, check: RBI Grade B 2018 Notification
Odisha Police Job Vacancy Details
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
OPSSB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification required for the post of Sepoys/Constables is 10th Pass. On the other hand, it is 12th Pass for the post of Civil Constables. These qualifications must be from a recognized university.
For the reserved category i.e. SC, ST, OBC, PWD and PH there is age relaxation. For the remaining categories, the age limit is as given below.
- Age Limit: 18 years
- Age Limit: 23 years
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018: Selection Procedure
Based on the educational qualification the eligible candidates will be selected. These candidates will have to pass the written test followed by the interview. You will have to even pass certain medical and fitness tests. This is a must-have requirement for serving the post of constable.
OPSSB Recruitment 2018 Application Fees and Salary
- For General and OBC category, the fees is Rs. 150 while it is nil for the SC/ST category.
- The basic pay of the selected candidates will be between Rs. 15,600 and 39,100.
- Grade Pay of the selected candidates will be Rs. 4000.
OPSSB Police Constable Recruitment 2018: How to Apply
- First, visit the official site of Odisha Police State Selection Board.
- Second, click on the link to apply for the post. Always recheck the details with your document before entering them in the form.
- Fill in your details.
- Now, upload the copies of your documents.
- After filling the form you can finally post the form to the address specified in the advertisement.
- You can check the official website for further information.
Official Website: www.opssb.nic.in
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free