RSMSSB has released the notification for the latest recruitment. According to the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board notification, there is a vacancy for 1,085 posts. If you looking for a secure job option like government job then you must apply for this job. RSMSSB recruitment 2018 is a golden chance for you to get placed in a good position in the government sector. You can apply for the post of Stenographer before 10th August 2018. Applicants must submit their form on or before the last date of submission. In this article, you can check the details of the eligibility criteria, selection process, number of vacancies and much more. You can find additional details on the official website i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Online Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan government has released the advertisement for the RSMSSB recruitment 2018. This time the number of vacancies is more. The number of vacancies means more chances to get placed. It is the right time for you to do some hard work and clear the exam. We have tried to include all the relevant information related to the job.
Also, check: TREIRB Recruitment 2018
RSMSSB Stenographer Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Number of Vacancies||1085|
|Release of Advertisement||05-07-18|
|Start Date to Apply for the Job||12-07-18|
|Last Date to Apply for the Job||10-08-18|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Final Result Date||Updated Soon|
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate applying for the job must have one of the following qualifications.
- Should have passed 10+2
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Application/Computer Science
- NIELIT Certificate
- O level or Higher DOEACC Computer Course
For the candidates belonging to reserved category i.e. SC, OBC, ST, PWD and PH there is age relaxation.
|Category of Candidates||Age Relaxation|
|ST/SC/OBC (Male)||5 years|
|ST/SC/OBC (Female)||10 years|
|Female Candidates||5 years|
For remaining the age limit is given below:
- Age Limit: 18 years
- Age Limit: 40 years
See More: OPSSB Recruitment 2018
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: Selection Process
The first criterion of selection is the educational qualification. You must be eligible to give the exam. After that, you will have to pass two levels of tests. These levels are written test and interview. In order to work as a stenographer, you must clear these exams.
RSMSSB Application Fees and Salary for the Recruitment 2018
Based on category there is a difference in application fees. You can check the details given below:
- SC/ST category: Rs. 250.
- General/OBC/UR category: Rs. 450
- OBC/BC category (Rajasthan Domicile): Rs. 350
The selected candidates will receive the salary as per the RSMSSB rule.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Rajasthan: How to Apply
- First, visit the RSMSSB’s official website i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Second, look for the notification that states RSMSSB recruitment 2018.
- Next, click on the link to open the application form.
- Fill correct information in the application form.
- Now, upload your photo and other necessary documents.
- In the end, you must make the payment.
- Finally, submit the form and take the print out.
- Send the form to the appropriate address mentioned in the advertisement. Given these points, you will be able to apply for the job without any problem.
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free