State Bank of India has released the notification regarding its latest recruitment process. The SBI Recruitment for Sales Manager posts has begun. This is a highly reputed post so the bank is going to offer a good salary package. This financial services company is one of the world’s biggest corporations. Working in State Bank of India has been a dream for many. It is a great opportunity that won’t last for long so its better you apply as soon as possible. The article covers the details like eligibility criteria, salary, and more.
State Bank of India is one of the oldest commercial banks. This is not the first name of the bank. Earlier, there were two banks namely the Bank of Bombay and the Bank of Calcutta. The merger of these two banks led to the formation of Imperial Bank of India. In the year 1955, the Imperial Bank became the State Bank of India. Thus, the bank has been running successfully for several years.
SBI Vacancy for Executive Posts
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Title of the Post||Sales Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||17th August 2018|
See More: Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
SBI Recruitment 2018-19
In order to apply for the post, the candidate must fulfill certain requirements of SBI. The educational qualification must be completed up to Graduation or MBA. You must complete them from a recognized institution.
There is an age limit set by the SBI group for this post. They look for sale managers whose age is not more than 30 years.
- Candidate must possess the knowledge of merchant acquiring.
- Must be able to provide quick solutions to the customer that will provide positive results.
- You must possess good communication as well as presentation skills.
- Should be able to build relationships with relevant groups like third parties.
- Basic banking skills
- Knowledge of computer programs i.e. Microsoft Office.
SBI Recruitment 2018: Selection Process, and Fees
The selection of candidates for the post is going to be through the interview. Thus, the candidates won’t have to face the pressure of clearing multiple levels. After selection, the candidates will receive a salary package according to the government rules. Candidates won’t have to pay fees to apply for the sales manager post. In case there is a fee involved then you can check the official notification.
Also, check: Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
SBI Application Form: How to Apply Online
- First, visit the official website of State Bank of India.
- Go to the careers section to find the latest recruitment details.
- A list of all the latest hiring’s would appear. Select the one you want to apply for. There are different sections for sales manager like retail and corporate.
- Fill in the and submit it.
Official Site: www.sbipspl.com
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free