South 24 Parganas Alipore has announced the details of its latest recruitment. According to it the South 24 Parganas Peon Recruitment 2018 has begun. Interested aspirants can apply for the job online. This year there are 192 vacancies for various posts. These posts are Clerk, Sweeper, Lower Division, and many others. In case, you want to apply for the job then all the information is given in the article. For more details, you can always opt for the official website i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in.
South 24 Parganas Recruitment
Office of the District and Session Judge i.e. South 24 Parganas is inviting candidates to apply for the job. Job seekers will get the opportunity to work for West Bengal Government Job. You can easily apply for the job provided that you make the fee payment on time.
|Title of the Organisation||Office of the District & Session Judge, South 24 Parganas Alipore|
|Total Number of Vacancies||192|
|Available Posts||Peon, Lower Division Clerk, and many others|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Employment Category||West Bengal Government Job|
|Method to Apply||Online Application Form|
|Initial Date to Apply for the Job||12th August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply for the Job||1st September 2018|
|Exam Date||Will be Updated Later|
|South 24 Parganas Admit Card||Will be Updated Later|
See More: RGAVP Recruitment 2018
South 24 Parganas Vacancy 2018
|Post||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade-III (English)||13|
|Lower Division Clerk||54|
South 24 Parganas Recruitment Online: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the South 24 Parganas Peon Vacancy must read the eligibility criteria. Thus, you must check them thoroughly.
- Stenographer Grade-III: Candidates should have passed their Madhyamika from a recognized institution.
- Lower Division Clerk: Applicants must have done their Madhyamika from a recognized university.
- For Other Posts: Candidate should have completed their education till 8th standard from a recognized board.
The minimum age limit set for this post is 18 years while the maximum limit is 40 years. However, the unreserved category has an age relaxation. It is applicable to certain categories as per the government rule. In order to get more details on the eligibility, you can log on to the official website.
Also, check: Delhi Govt Recruitment 2018
South 24 Parganas West Bengal: Selection Process, Fee, and Salary
Applicants will be given the job based on their scores in the examination. You need to pass the written examination, skill test, and interview. The recruitment board completely handles the process of selection.
- General and OBC Category: Rs.400.
- SC/ST Category: Rs/350.
- General and OBC Category: Rs.250.
- SC/ST Category: Rs.200.
- Stenographer Grade-III: The salary amount is between Rs.7100 and Rs.37600. Along with it, they will receive the grade pay of Rs.3900.
- LDC & Summons Bailiff: The salary amount is between Rs.5400 and Rs.25200 with grade pay of Rs.2600.
- Other Posts: The pay scale is between Rs.4900 and Rs.16200 with grade pay amount to be Rs.1700.
South 24 Parganas Application Form: How to Apply
In order to apply for this job, you need to fill the form online. Follow the steps given below:
- First, log on to the official website of South 24 Parganas i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Second, check the homepage for the job South Parganas Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Next, click on the link to view the notification and read it.
- Now, fill up the online application.
- You cannot submit the form until you make the payment. So choose an appropriate method to make the payment.
- Finally, submit the form on the website.
Official site: www.wbhealth.gov.in
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free