South East Central Railway has released an advertisement for the apprentice jobs. The notification was released on 28th June 2018. As there is huge competition for jobs so less number of vacancies lead to fewer chances of being placed. Here, the SECR is recruiting 432 posts so you stand a huge chance of being selected for this job. For the South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018, you need to fill the form online and submit the required details and documents. A brief notification regarding the same is out on the website that is www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
SECR Vacancy details for 2018
|Name of the Organization||South East Central Railway|
|Category of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||432|
|Release Date of Advertisement||28-06-18|
|Start Date for Applying Online||01-07-18|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31-07-18|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Admit Card Release Date||Coming Soon|
|Location of Job||South Eastern|
|SECR Official Website||www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in|
South East Central Railway Post Wise Distribution 2018
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Motor Vehicle Mechanic||08|
|Sheet Metal Worker||10|
SECR Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have cleared the Class 10th Examination from a recognized or approved institution.
- Candidates must have passed the ITI course in an appropriate trade from an approved institution.
- The minimum age limit to apply for this job is 15 years while the maximum limit is 25 years. However, there is a relaxation of upper age limit by 5, 3, and 10 years for SC/ST, OBC, and Ex-serviceman/PWD respectively.
South East Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process and Salary
- First, the board prepares the merit list. The commission calculates the average value of the Y6 age marks scored by the candidate in the matriculation and ITI. Marks from both the course have equal weightage.
- The candidate should pass the minimum standards of physical fitness. The selected candidates need to pay a small amount of Rs 24/- that is charged as a medical examination fee.
- The selected candidates will have to undergo training for apprenticeship for a period of 1 year. All the candidates will receive the stipend during the training period. For more details on the pay scale, you can check the advertisement.
SECR: How to Apply
- First, go to the official website of South East Central Railway at www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Second, on the homepage itself, you will find the link that states “Engagement of Act Apprentices in SECR”.
- A new window will open. Now. Click on the “Engagement of Act Apprentices in Bilaspur Division” link.
- Go through the details and if you are eligible then click on the SERC recruitment 2018 apply online link. If you are unable to find the link then go to www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Now, enter all the details and upload the required documents.
- Re-check the details
- Finally, submit the form.
- For reference, you must keep a copy of the form.
Official Website: www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free
[su_button background=”#ef442d” size=”15″ center=”yes”]Apply Now[/su_button]