The official notification for the SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 is out. The Staff Selection Commission has released this notification on 21st July 2018. The recruitment would be for various post. These posts are ITBP, BSF, NIA, Assam Rifles, SSF, CISF, CAPF, and SSB. The board is inviting candidates to apply for the job. Check the eligibility criteria in the SSC Constable GD Notification 2018. If you want to give the examination fill the form before the last date to apply. Here, you can check the application form, age limit, selection process, and other details. You will have to visit the official website for more information i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC Constable GD 2018
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Vacancies||54953|
|Notification Release Date||21st July 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st July 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Form||20th August 2018|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Tentative Examination Date||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Updated Soon|
Also, check: Indian Army Recruitment 2018
SSC Constable Recruitment 2018
|Force||Number of Vacancies|
SSC GD Eligibility 2018
It is important for the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the job. Incorrect information on the form would lead to cancellation of the application. Here, we have given the details regarding the same.
For applying for the post of GD Constable it is necessary that you pass the 10th standard. You will have to pass it from a recognized university or educational institution.
The candidate’s minimum age limit is 18 years while the maximum is 23 years. For certain categories, there is age relaxation too. You can check the details below.
There is age relaxation for domiciled and other candidates too. You will have to go through the notification to know about it.
See More: RRCAT Indore Recruitment 2018
SSC Constable 2018 Recruitment: Selection Process
- Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standards Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
The syllabus of the written examination will be as given below:
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
SSC GD Constable Application Fees
In order to submit the form, you will have to pay application fees. The General and OBC candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 50. For ST/SC/PWD candidates there is no charge at all.
SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2018
You will be able to download the admit card from the official website two weeks before the exam. The admit card will be available on its official website. Remember your registration number and password as you will have to log in to access it. Once the admit card is out we will update you about the same.
SSC GD Apply Online
- First, visit Staff Selection Commission’s official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Second, click on register now and fill the details. After that, you will have to confirm your email id and mobile number. On successful confirmation, you will receive the registration id along with the password.
- Third, click on the green colored icon with apply written below it.
- Next, fill all the details in the form.
- Before submitting the form, check the preview. If everything is correct then make the payment and submit the form.
- Take the printout of the GD Constable form for your reference.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free