UPSC CDS Recruitment 2018 notification is out. Union Public Service Commission has released the application form on 8th August 2018. This opportunity is for all those who want to work in Combined Defence Services. The candidates will have to fill the UPSC CDS Application Form 2018. The examination is going to be conducted for placement in Airforce, Navy, and Army. This exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Here, the details regarding the admit card, age limit, and more is given.
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Title of the Examination||UPSC CDS II|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|UPSC CDS Starting Date to Apply Online||8th August 2018|
|UPSC CDS Form the Last Date to Apply||3rd September 2018|
|Examination Date||18th November 2018|
See More: Join Indian Navy 2018
CDS 2018 Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala||45|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai||237|
UPSC CDS Eligibility Criteria
|INA||Degree in Engineering||20 to 24 years|
|Indian Airforce Academy||Degree in B.E or B. tech or B.sc||20 to 25 years|
|IMA||Either Graduation or an Equivalent Degree||20 to 25 years|
|Officer’s Training Academy||Graduation from a recognized university (Any discipline)||20 to 25 years|
CDS Selection Process
Union Public Service Commission is going to recruit candidates based on three rounds. They are Written Test, Medical Standards, and Personal Interview. For details on the complete process, you can check the official UPSC CDS Notification.
Also, check: Indian Army Recruitment 2018
UPSC CDS Application Form Fees
The UPSC CDS Application fee for General and OBC category is Rs.200. For females belonging to the SC/ST category, there is fee exemption. In other words, they won’t have to pay fees. There are different modes of payment of application fee available. They are Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, and Offline.
UPSC CDS II Salary
|Major||Rs.69400 to Rs.207200|
|Captain||Rs.61300 to Rs.193900|
|Lieutenant||Rs.56100 to Rs.177500|
|Major General||Rs.144200 to Rs.218200|
|Lieutenant General HAS Scale||Rs.182200 to Rs.224100|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs.121200 to Rs.212400|
|HAG + Scale||Rs.205400 to Rs.224400|
|Brigadier||Rs.139600 to Rs.217600|
|VCOAS/Lieutenant General/Army Cadet||Rs.225000|
UPSC CDS II Apply Online
- First, go to the UPSC’s official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- The homepage will open with various tabs. Click on the career tab to view the latest openings.
- Next, click on the CDS-II Exam Notification.
- After clicking on the notification the application form will appear. Along with the form, you will be able to see the instruction set. Open and read them carefully.
- Now, you can fill in the UPSC application form.
- All the credentials should be correct and match the matriculation certificate.
- Now, upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Once filling the information click on the submit button.
- Make the payment for the application.
- After this, the full application will appear in front of you.
- Take a printout of the UPSC CDS Application form 2018.
Official site: www.upsc.gov.in
1.25 Salary Package for 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduates Register Now For Free